Covid-19 Safety Measures
We have finally reopened! Following government guidelines, safety measures have been implemented for our visitors, staff and the animals, which means that there are some changes to how we operate:
- We are limiting the number of visitors in the zoo each day, therefore all visitors, including annual pass holders will need to book prior to visiting. Admissions will be staggered with arrivals every 30 minutes. If you arrive without a booking, we cannot guarantee you will be able to visit.
- No animal talks, animal encounters, keeper for the day experiences or birthday parties will be delivered until the social distancing is relaxed.
- Safety screens and additional hand sanitisers have been installed.
- A new one-way system will be in operation for visitors to follow.
- Please keep a safe distance from other families and groups when walking around the zoo.
- Passing places have been created where it is difficult for visitors to safely distance themselves on foot paths.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning areas of the zoo.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor areas of the zoo. Exemptions apply please see government advice for details.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell please save your visit for another day.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- No cancellations fees apply. Transfer to another date is possible subject to availability by calling 01772 673836.
- Annual pass holders will be asked for their pass number. Annual pass holders must bring their pass with them on the day of their visit.
- Your contact details will be kept on file for 30 days after your visit for “Track and Trace” purposes.
- By completing a booking, you and your group agree to follow the safety measures in place when visiting the zoo.
If you have any questions please call 01772 673836 during opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.