Covid-19 Safety Measures
We will be reopening from Monday 21st December! For us to reopen safely we must implement a number of additional changes:
- The Bat House and Education Outpost will be closed to public.
- The Family Reindeer Feeding Experience will be cancelled (all customers booked for this will be contacted in due course).
- Our Reindeers are year long residents at the Zoo and can be seen during your visit.
- Animal feed bags will be available to purchase upon entry which can be given to the Reindeer, Fallow Deer and Dwarf Zebu.
The original changes implemented previously still remain:
- Visitor numbers remain at reduced numbers. It is strongly advised that you pre book your tickets here www.wilddiscovery.co.uk before visiting. This includes annual pass holders and infants (under 2 years). You book for an arrival time to enter the zoo, this is a 30 minute period. This enables us to stagger arrivals to manage the one way system. If you arrive without a booking, we cannot guarantee you will be able to visit.
- Bookings must only be for a maximum of 6 people, including infants.
- No animal talks, keeper for the day experiences or birthday parties will be delivered until it is safe to do so. Limited animal encounters are available.
- Safety screens and additional hand sanitisers have been installed around the zoo.
- A strict one-way system will be in operation that visitors must follow.
- Please keep a safe distance from other families and groups when walking around the zoo, and please be patient.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning areas of the zoo.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor areas of the zoo. Exemptions apply please see government advice for details.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell please save your visit for another day.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- No cancellations fees apply. Transfer to another date is possible subject to availability by calling 01772 673836 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number.
- Annual pass holders will be asked for their pass number. Annual pass holders must bring their pass with them on the day of their visit.
- By completing a booking, you and your group agree to follow the safety measures in place when visiting the zoo.
If you have any questions please call 01772 673836 during opening hours or email email@example.com.