Covid-19 Safety Measures
For us to reopen safely we must implement these changes to keep our staff, visitors and animals as safe as possible:
- The Bat House and Education Outpost will be closed until all restrictions are lifted.
- Visitor numbers remain at reduced numbers. It is strongly advised that you pre book your tickets here www.wilddiscovery.co.uk before visiting. This includes annual pass holders and infants (under 2 years). You book for an arrival time to enter the zoo, this is a 30 minute period. This enables us to stagger arrivals to manage the one way system. If you arrive without a booking, we cannot guarantee you will be able to visit.
- Bookings must only be for a maximum of 6 people, including infants.
- No animal talks, animal encounters, keeper for the day experiences or birthday parties will be delivered until it is safe to do so.
- Safety screens and hand sanitisers remain installed around the zoo.
- A strict one-way system will be in operation that visitors must follow.
- Please keep a safe distance from other families and groups when walking around the zoo, and please be patient.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning areas of the zoo.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor areas of the zoo. Exemptions apply please see government advice for details.
- Only one family at a time will be allowed in the Gift Shop.
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell please save your visit for another day.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- No cancellations fees apply. Transfer to another date is possible subject to availability by calling 01772 673836 or emailing email@example.com with your booking reference number.
- Annual pass holders will be asked for their pass number. Annual pass holders must bring their pass with them on the day of their visit.
- By completing a booking, you and your group agree to follow the safety measures in place when visiting the zoo.
- The zoo has the right to ask you to leave if you or someone in your group refuses to follow these safety measures and no refund will be given,
If you have any questions please call 01772 673836 during opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.